Saturday, August 6, 2011

Welcome!

Well, the summer has flown by and it is time to start thinking about the first day of school! I hope you all received my welcome postcard, and are as excited as I am about the new year. I am posting the supply list below so the links should work for you. Please don't hesitate to email me if you have any questions!

See you on September 1st!


Ms. Cheston’s Supply List

• one 3 ring binder; either 1.5 or 2 inch; no bigger than 2 inches; prefer zip binders
o Example - http://www.amazon.com/Five-Star-2-Inch-Multi-Access-72125/dp/B003O3EVSM/ref=pd_sbs_op_3
• one packet of dividers
• 3 ring pencil case for binder
o Example - http://www.amazon.com/BAZIC-3-Ring-Pencil-Window-Colors/dp/B003BMX80S/ref=pd_sbs_op_1
• some lined loose leaf paper
• pencils
• your completed summer math packet
• your completed summer reading assignments

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mrs. Cheston! It's Ralston! I had the most fun i've ever had in school this week! i think middle school with you and the advisory will be sooooo fun this year!!! i'll mis u in 6th grade! luckily it isn't coming up for almost a month! can't wait to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete