Friday, February 3, 2012

Intro to Latin America

On Monday, we begin exploring Latin America.  I am posting two videos - one just pictures, one has some text with the pictures.  I want you to watch both and write down 15 facts or impressions you have from watching them.  What did you learn about Latin America while watching?  When was this area settled?  By whom?  What countries make up Latin America?  etc.......  Bring these facts written or typed on a piece of paper for Monday.

Introduction to Latin America

The History of Latin America



Have fun learning!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Ms. Cheston,
    I am working on a latin america unit for my 5th graders and it is so great finding these resources! Thank you for posting these. I found a couple other posts on latin america, but am wondering if you have any other resources? Thank You, Meaghan

    ReplyDelete